Celebrity Big Brother: 'She knows how to handle herself': Controversial comedian Dapper Laughs joins male housemates in lewd chat about who they would 'bang'... after series set out to mark centenary of women's suffrage

Mail Online | 1/9/2018 | Ekin Karasin;Cecily Snowball For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/09/20/47F3CD7300000578-0-image-a-25_1515528796109.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/09/6342163911475837641/1024x576_MP4_6342163911475837641.mp4

He's already landed in hot water after making a series of shocking sexual remarks about his housemate Jess Impiazzi in Celebrity Big Brother.

And disgraced comedian Dapper Laughs hasn't appeared to learn from his mistakes as he laughed off a lewd conversation about which housemate they would 'bang' with lads Jonny Mitchell and Andrew Brady on Monday night.

Clip - Celebrity - Big - Brother - Bit

The clip, which went out on Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side, featured as part of a series which originally set out with an all-female line-up, in honour of the centenary of of women’s suffrage.

The three contestants are filmed sitting in the sauna room, discussing who out of Ashley James, Malika and Jess Impiazzi, they would most likely 'go for'.

Dapper - Laughs - Name - Daniel - O'Reilly

Dapper Laughs - real name Daniel O'Reilly - kicked off the highly suggestive debate, asking: 'Who would you go for?' to which Apprentice star Andrew quickly retorted: 'For what - what are we doing?'

Daniel replied: 'To hook up with... for one night' while the men lazed in the sauna in their swimwear.

Bat - Love - Island - Boy - Jonny

Right off the bat, Love Island bad boy Jonny, 26, answered saying he'd hook up with former glamour model Jess, which Andrew agreed with, adding: 'Looks-wise Jess... She'd be my wifey wouldn't she?'

The conversation then takes a tasteless turn when project engineer Andrew chimes in with his indecision, saying: 'I don't know, they're all fit man, I'd bang them all'.

Girlfriend - Daniel - Ashley - Laugh - Jonny

Despite having a long-term girlfriend, Daniel picked Ashley out of the three, and said: 'She looks like she knows how to handle herself, that's all I'm saying' which got a laugh out of quiet Jonny.

After the lewd comment, Andrew quizzed Daniel once again saying: 'Why would you have her for only one night though?' to which Daniel replied: 'You'd had to recover after that, you ain't going to put in a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.