Make Your Friends Help You If You Want to Change

Rick Thomas | 1/9/2018 | Rick Thomas
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://rickthomas.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/RMlogoMakeYourFriendsHelpYouIfYouWanttoChange.jpg

Don’t assume others will love you the way you want to experience their loving care. It is hard to care for someone, which is why one of the best things you can do is make it easy for someone to care for you.

Our podcasts are on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, TuneIn, or Stitcher. If you want to comment on this content, go here.

Someone - God

Will someone help me understand why I do what I do and help me grow closer to God?

This question is fantastic for any individual to ask. It takes a humble person to be willing to ask the hard questions about their attitudes, words, and behaviors. Amazing grace!

You may want to read:

Why Do I Keep Doing the Same Sin Over and Over?

Uncaring - Person - Soul - Way - Things

An uncaring or fearful person would never be so open or brave enough to take their soul to task this way. If you’re like me, you know it’s easier to ignore the things that are wrong with us rather than confront ourselves about those annoying habits that need to change.

It’s too hard to unpack and process internal struggles. The magnitude of the task can feel too insurmountable to tackle. The temptation to bury your head in the proverbial sand and press on while keeping your mind distracted from the needful matters of the soul is enormous.

Truth

What is Truth?

Even if you did want to do a deep dive into your problems, you could not understand your complicated soul correctly because you have a skewed perspective. You may want to live for God by making sense of your story, but because of Adamic fallenness, you need help.

Desire - Transformation - Help - Elements - Anyone

My desire is not to discourage you but to expand your thinking about how transformation happens so you can find the help that you long to have. Here are two essential elements for anyone...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rick Thomas
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.
Tagged: