'It's the hardest thing you'll ever go through': Jodie Marsh believes heartbreak can be more difficult to get over than DEATH... and hints she felt 'worthless and pathetic' following split from ex-husband James Placido

Mail Online | 1/9/2018 | Kate Thomas for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/09/16/47F2BD9700000578-0-image-a-9_1515514142388.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/04/11/3718345908010044330/1024x576_MP4_3718345908010044330.mp4

She divorced her ex-husband James Placido last April after just one year of marriage.

And Jodie Marsh has reflected on her heartbreak in her latest blog post, revealing that the pain can be 'the hardest thing you'll ever go through' - sometimes even more difficult to endure than the death of a loved one.

Glamour - Model - Love - Split - Time

The 39-year-old former glamour model - who has been single and celibate since her bitter break-up - explained that there is often less 'closure' with a love split, hinting that time hasn't healed her wounds.

The sexy body builder has decided to give her fans some words of wisdom about her experience with heartbreak, which she describes as being a 'physical pain in your chest'.

Blog - 'It - Things - Point - Crying

She wrote on her personal blog: 'It's one of the most difficult things to get over and one of the most painful. The worst is when you're at that point where you feel like you will NEVER stop crying.

'You want to curl up and hide and you feel like you'' never be 'normal' again. I've been there. I know the feeling. It hurts so bad it's almost like a physical pain in your chest and your eyes are sore from the tears that just keep on coming.

Split - Someone - Thing - Death - Death

'Being dumped or rejected or even a mutual split with someone you love can often be the hardest thing you'll ever go through emotionally. Harder sometimes than even a death because at least with a death there's closure and time is a healer so with each passing year it gets easier.

'When my best friend was murdered I couldn't even talk about her for the first three years without dissolving in huge sobs (and god forbid "our" song came on the radio).

Time - Acceptance - Laughter - Joy

'Now though, with time and acceptance, I can talk about her with laughter and joy and remember all those...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!