Ladies take note! Men reveal the BIGGEST turn-offs on women's Tinder profiles (and using Snapchat filters on your photos is a major no-no)

Mail Online | 1/9/2018 | Jessica Rach For Mailonline
jenny1246 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/08/14/47E72CAF00000578-0-image-a-4_1515422741966.jpg

The online dating world can be an etiquette minefield.

And while women frequently vent their frustration over misleading profile pictures, unwelcome attention and explicit messages from male admirers, it seems men have just as many gripes about female single's online dating tactics.

Study - Metro - Men - Reasons - Women

In a new study conducted by Metro, men have revealed the main reasons they swipe left on women's Tinder profiles, and they aren't as obvious as you might think.

Profile pictures that feature Snapchat filters are listed among women's least attractive traits, while other men cited evidence of pretentiousness and cliched bios as major bugbears.

Survey - Religion - Politics - Dinner - Applies

The survey also suggests the old saying about never discussing religion or politics at the dinner table applies to dating apps too; as men said a women who had voted Leave or included any mention of Jesus in their profile would immediately see them swiping left.

Sharing his pet peeves on Twitter one miffed singleton admitted girls using animal filters were immediately vetoed.

'I - Filters - Effort - Features

'I can't quite say why I don't like the filters. Because it's an effort to hide their real features?' he tweeted.

He was far from the only dater who admitted to despising filters, with another Twitter user describing them as 'childish' and a 'failed attempt at enhancing themselves'.

User - Women - Holiday - Pictures

Meanwhile, another user admitted that he was less than impressed by women's tropical holiday pictures.

'Posing with elephants or fish. We get it, you're well travelled!' he raged.

Stop - Women - Dater - Pet - Hate

And putting a stop to any women wishing to appear mysterious, another dater revealed his pet hate was the use of music lyrics in place of a bio, a tactic he slammed as 'pretentious'.

But those opting for descriptive bios should also be wary of exactly what they're writing, as cliched - and somewhat...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!