'If he proposed, I’d definitely say yes!': Marnie Simpson reveals she's bought a house with serious boyfriend Casey Johnson as she boasts about their 'passionate' sex life

Mail Online | 1/9/2018 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Emzah92 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/09/02/47E993F800000578-0-image-a-126_1515463816037.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/01/04/504308677023908301/1024x576_MP4_504308677023908301.mp4

Their romance has been going from strength-to-strength since coupling up in June.

And now Marnie Simpson and Casey Johnson has revealed their relationship is getting serious, admitting that an engagement is definitely on the horizon after the pair bought a house together.

Geordie - Shore - Star - Magazine - Singer

The 25-year-old Geordie Shore star told OK! Magazine if her singer beau was to pop the question she would not hesitate to accept.

Marnie told the publication: 'If Casey proposed, I’d definitely say yes! He’s adorable.

'I - Movie

'I don’t really mind how he does it – we could be watching a movie and he could do it. As long as it’s him, I don’t care!'

Casey - who found fame as a member of the X Factor boyband Stereo Kicks - met Marnie after the pair starred on the MTV reality show Single AF together.

Beauty - Beau - Home - Bedfordshire - Marnie

While the raven-haired beauty revealed she and her beau have set up home together in Bedfordshire, Marnie also added that they have a 'great' sex life.

She began: 'Me and Casey are like best friends. People who don’t know us don’t know if we’re together or not, but we do have a very passionate relationship behind closed doors as well.

'We - Sex - Life - Friendship

'We have a very good sex life, but we have that really good friendship too.’

As Marnie gushed about her romance with Casey, she also recently revealed her own struggles with literacy.

Interview - Channel - Therapy - Series - Marnie

During an interview for Channel 5's In Therapy series, Marnie told Mandy Saligari that she used to skip school regularly, and so cannot read or write properly.

'I’m...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!