Get one last laugh with the late Jerry Van Dyke by watching his hilarious 1994 “Late Show” interview

Rare | 1/6/2018 | Carlin Becker
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/featured-images-33.png?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

When Jerry Van Dyke made an appearance on David Letterman’s “Late Show” back in 1994, audience members were in for quite the treat.

The comedian joined the show to huge applause and immediately got down to his usual antics, cracking jokes with both the host and Letterman’s other guest, making funny faces and even marking the first time (according to Letterman) that anyone snorted while laughing on the show.

Letterman - Possibility - Van - Dyke - Plastic

When Letterman brought up the possibility of Van Dyke getting plastic surgery as he gets older, he quickly shouted, “No!” before using his hands to stretch his face to the sides, mimicking a facelift.

“My friends all ask me, ‘How do I look now, Jerry,'” he said of peers who have opted to have work done. “I say, ‘I don’t know how you look. Who the **** are you? You look bad.'”

Day

The comedian then went on to continue to joke about aging, insisting that one day “your...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??