Revenge, all wrapped up! Man gets back at his sister for prank gift by giving her a bowling ball wrapped in lock boxes, duct tape plastic wrap and SHORTENING for Christmas

Mail Online | 1/2/2018 | Valerie Siebert For Dailymail.com
malik778 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/02/21/47B4532900000578-0-image-a-21_1514929450377.jpg

After receiving a frustratingly over-wrapped present for Christmas in 2015 from his sister, one man used this holiday season to exact his revenge.

An Imgur user going by the name of gileriodekel revealed his plan on the website shortly before Christmas with a post entitled 'Revenge of the Obnoxious Christmas Present'.

Sister - Candy - Bar - Roll - Tape

'In 2015, my sister gave me a candy bar wrapped in a whole roll of packing tape,' he wrote. 'It was a pain in the a** to open and took forever. This year my wife and I teamed up to pay my sister back.'

The devious plan began with a bowling ball found at a thrift store, which the schemers then stuffed with $40 in cash via the thumb hole.

Finger - Holes - 'decoy - Notes - Try

The other finger holes were stuffed with 'decoy' notes reading 'wrong one try again' to cause further frustration.

With that step complete, the wrapping begins, starting with several layers of plastic wrap around the ball. The next step? Shortening.

'We - Bowling - Ball - Slippery - Substance

'We decided to make the heavy bowling ball slippery by smearing shortening all over it,' the user wrote, adding that they layered the substance before wrapping it once again in even more plastic wrap.

'We used almost a full roll of saran wrap and half a container of shortening when all was said and done.'

Duct - Tape - User - Wife - Rolls

Next up was duct tape, which the user and his wife continually wrapped until two rolls were used up. They even cut and switched...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!