Kisses from paradise! Shirtless Mark Wahlberg shows off his buff body as he packs on the PDA with bikini-clad wife Rhea Durham on Barbados break

Mail Online | 1/2/2018 | Louise Saunders For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/02/18/47B3F2DA00000578-0-image-a-44_1514916754231.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/28/6928704765733550523/1024x576_MP4_6928704765733550523.mp4

He's been enjoying a relaxing post-Christmas getaway with his wife and four children.

And Mark Wahlberg proved island life was suiting him down to the ground as he packed on the PDA with his model spouse Rhea Dunham while soaking up the sun in Barbados on Tuesday.

Shirtless - Actor - Abs - Biceps - Caribbean

The shirtless actor, 46, displayed his rippling six-pack abs and bulging biceps as he lapped up the Caribbean rays after spending New Year's Eve in the tropical location.

The Deepwater Horizon star later headed to cool off in the sea with his wife, 39, with the pair enjoying a romantic moment as they wrapped their arms around each other for a tender hug and kiss.

Rhea - Blonde - Locks - Face - Eyes

Rhea had her blonde locks scraped back from her face, while sheltering her eyes with white-rimmed shades.

The mother-of-four slipped into a gingham bikini top and black bottoms and appeared happy and relaxed as she wrapped her arms around her husband of eight years.

Mark - Buff - Beach - Body - Pair

Mark showed off his buff beach body in a pair of sky blue printed swim shorts, while accessorizing with a blingy watch.

The pair didn't appear to be joined by their four children, who they have regularly been spotted with during their Barbados beach break.

Couple - Share - Daughters - Ella - Rea

The couple share daughters Ella Rea, 14, and Grace, seven, as well as sons Michael, 11 and Brendan, nine....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep