Far from Eternal! How Jamie and Louise Redknapp's two decades together crumbled from a 90s showbiz fairy tale to a quickie 25-second divorce

Mail Online | 7/27/2004 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Night987 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/29/18/47A0955B00000578-0-image-a-58_1514571269119.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/29/7486180370015960256/1024x576_MP4_7486180370015960256.mp4

It seemed that they would be one showbiz couple that would go the distance.

But on Friday, Louise and Jamie Redknapp were awarded a decree nisi at London's Central Family Court - in a hearing that is said to have lasted a mere 25 seconds.

Couple - Part - Years - Cracks - Start

Having met in 1995, the couple were together for the better part of 20 years, marrying in 1998 and remaining a seemingly solid coupling until cracks began to show at the start of 2017.

And after rumblings that 43-year-old pop star-turned-WAG Louise's stint on Strictly Come Dancing had led to issues at home, things seemed to go from bad to worse as the year progressed.

Mere - Days - Year - End - Marriage

Mere days before the year's end, their marriage has been declared over, with Louise filing for divorce earlier in the year, and 44-year-old Jamie's 'unreasonable behaviour' being cited as the reason for their split.

The couple were first introduced when Louise's band, Eternal, were on tour with Take That.

Robbie - Williams - Louise - Things - Time

Robbie Williams set them up, with Louise allegedly insisting that they take things slow at the time.

She was the better-known of the two, being one-fourth of the chart topping band [which also consisted of Easther and Vernie Bennett and Kéllé Bryan].

Jamie - Football - Liverpool - FC - Louise

Jamie played football for Liverpool FC, with Louise recalling in an early interview: 'He was a young, good-looking footballer. I wasn’t stupid and that’s most probably why I didn’t go out with him for so long.'

At the end of 1995, Louise left Eternal [whose success saw them sell 10 million records worldwide] so she could release a solo album. She was known artistically as just 'Louise'.

Time - Jamie - While - Vacation - Bermuda

During this time, she and Jamie became romantically involve and didn't mess around: while on vacation in Bermuda in 1998 Jamie proposed.

Within the week, they had gotten married on the beach - tying the knot on June 29....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!