'Daddy did that!' Kevin Hart documents changing one-month-old son's diaper... after admitting he had never done it before

Mail Online | 12/28/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/28/04/479ADBA500000578-0-image-a-4_1514434385438.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/28/5851622119061275953/1024x576_MP4_5851622119061275953.mp4

Last month Kevin Hart has never changed a diaper, despite being a father to three children.

But now the star doesn't seem too afraid of being a dirty comedian.

Jumanji - Actor - Snapchat - Wednesday - Son

The 38-year-old Jumanji actor took to his Snapchat on Wednesday do document himself changing his one-month-old son Kenzo's diaper.

Kevin began his series of social media posts by sharing a video of himself cuddled up with the newborn.

Daddy - Duty

He could be heard whispering: 'I'm on daddy duty and I love it! Happy!'

The Central Intelligence star ends it by kissing the baby on the forehead.

Care - Kid - Wife - Eniko - Parish

He then revealed that he was taking care of the kid as his wife Eniko Parish was out running errands.

Kevin said: 'I'm praying to God that this boy stays asleep until she gets back. I'm nervous as ****.'

Moment - Truth - Kevin - Diaper - Kenzo

Then the moment of truth came when Kevin had to change the diaper of young Kenzo.

The star recorded a video showing that the baby's diaper had a blue line on the outside indicating that it had been soiled.

Posting - Diaper - Child - Dirty - Kevin

In the next posting, a fresh diaper could be seen strapped to the child as he laid alongside the dirty one while Kevin exclaimed: 'Daddy did that!'

Kevin and 33-year-old Eniko had welcomed their son Kenzo Kash into the world earlier last month.

Star - Heaven - Hendrix - Marriage - Torrei

And whilst the star - who also has 12-year-old Heaven and 10-year-old Hendrix from his previous marriage to Torrei Hart - loves fatherhood, he has admitted he had yet to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!