George Michael's grave is STILL without a headstone a year after his death as boyfriend Fadi Fawaz flees the London home they shared to spend the singer's anniversary in the countryside

Mail Online | 12/23/2017 | Sebastian Murphy-bates For Mailonline
Kota79Kota79 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/24/00/478D691300000578-0-image-a-16_1514075348684.jpg

As the first anniversary of George Michael's death approaches, the plot in which he is buried still has no headstone despite the singer being laid to rest nine months ago.

The Wham! singer died on Christmas Day and was found by boyfriend Fadi Fawaz, who has fled the house they shared in Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, ahead of Monday.

Space - Highgate - Cemetery - North - London

The space in Highgate Cemetery, North London, still lacks a formal tribute as shown in pictures printed by The Daily Star.

The news comes as Fadi escaped to the countryside for the holiday season, telling the Mirror that he can't face the lights and festivities of the capital.

'It - Photographer - Love

'It makes me so sad, I just want it over and done with,' said the 44-year-old photographer, who is convinced he'll never fall in love again.

'There will never be anyone ever again,' he said. 'That is the truth.

'George - Kind - Man

'George was one of a kind, I have lost a unique man.'

He pledged never to speak about finding the 53-year-old singer's lifeless body in bed because the pain is too much to bear.

George - Family - People - Relations - Christmas

George's family has asked people to tell their relations they love one another this Christmas, revealing how hard they find this time of year in a statement.

'Christmas is not always easy, life isn’t perfect and families are complicated,' it read.

Memory - Year - Moment - Breath

'So if you can, in his memory this year, take a moment and a deep breath and say those "I Love...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The truth fairly and honestly presented, will be spun as a lie by a politician.