How Princess Pushy ‘told black diners to go back to the colonies’ and was ‘shocked’ to discover her father was a Nazi SS officer

Mail Online | 12/22/2017 | Sebastian Murphy-bates For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/22/20/4786CDC100000578-0-image-a-35_1513974212376.jpg

Princess Michael's decision to wear the blackamoor brooch is not the first time she has been embroiled in controversy after allegedly telling black diners to 'go back to the colonies' and claiming not to know her father was an SS officer.

In 2004 she was branded a racist by a group in a New York restaurant after a row erupted over the noise she claimed they were making.

Royal - Hand - Group - Table - Down

The royal was accused of slamming her hand down on the group's table, telling them: You need to quiet down.'

Restaurant boss Silvano Marchetto offered to move Princess Michael and her party to another room.

Tables - Royal - 'you - Colonies

Before switching tables the royal is alleged to have said 'you need to go back to the colonies'.

The princess was reportedly challenged at the time and was said to have replied: 'I did not say "back to the colonies", I said you "should remember the colonies".

'Back - Days - Colonies - Rules

'Back in the days of the colonies there were rules that were very good.'

She is alleged to have continued: 'You think about it. Just think about it.'

Group - Wall - Street - Banker - Merv

One of the group, Wall Street banker Merv Matheson, who said: 'She has a problem and that problem is racism. She needs help.'

AJ Callaway was also caught up in the alleged row and was surprised to find out she was a member of the Royal family.

Woman - Woman - Time

'I thought she was just a crazy woman. I still think she's a crazy woman,' he said at the time.

A spokesman denied that the princess made the slur, which reportedly arose from a confrontation about the group making too much noise in the Da Silvano restaurant.

Father - Baron - Gunther - Von - Reibnitz

In 2014 it was revealed her father, Baron Gunther von Reibnitz, was a high-ranking SS officer, which the Princess Michael claimed was shocking news to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!