There’s an amazing story behind this retired Navy SEAL who ended up on “Hawaii Five-0”

Rare | 12/21/2017 | Christabel Duah
EGFZEEGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/capture210.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Retired Navy SEAL Jason Redman knows a thing or two about turning tragedy into triumph, and — thanks to Gary Sinise — he got the chance once more in a recent episode of Hawaii Five-0.

The special ops made his television debut on Dec. 15’s episode of the hit CBS show. He got the chance to flex his acting chops when Sinise, a long time friend and “CSI: NY” star, knew he was the perfect person to play a war veteran.

Peter - Lenkov - Hawaii - Five-0 - Writers

“Peter Lenkov, who runs Hawaii Five-0, used to be one of our top writers and producers over at CSI:NY,” Sinise told PEOPLE. “He contacted me saying he was looking for a veteran for a part.” Specifically, the show wanted a veteran with a scar on his face.

“Jay popped into my mind immediately,” he continued. “He is a good buddy and somebody I admire very much.”

Redman - Face - Attack - Iraq - Father

Redman was shot in the face in a harrowing attack in Iraq in 2007. The father of three and his team was ambushed by members of Al Qaeda, when he was shot in the face. During his recovery, he earned a Purple...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.
Tagged: