'She said she loved me and faded away': Boyfriend watches his heavily pregnant girlfriend, 18, die after their car was hit by a 'drunk' off-duty firefighter

Mail Online | 12/14/2017 | Valerie Edwards For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/14/18/475647D100000578-0-image-a-51_1513276719756.jpg

An 18-year-old woman and her unborn child were killed on Wednesday after their car was hit by an 'intoxicated' off-duty firefighter in Texas.

Alyssa Pimentel was able to tell her boyfriend, Isaiah Perez, 21, that she loved him before she took her last breath after they were both ejected from their Mazda SUV when 45-year-old Horace Shaw III rear-ended them.

Perez - Love - Life - 'she - NBC

Perez said he crawled over to 'the love of his life' and 'she said she loved me but other than that I had seen her fade away,' he told NBC.

Shaw, who is a firefighter for the City of Dallas, was allegedly speeding in his Mercedes when his vehicle smashed into the Mazda.

Cedar - Hill - Police - Fire - Crews

Cedar Hill police and fire crews responded to the scene around 12.45am on Wednesday.

Shaw was off-duty at the time and is suspected of driving drunk. Witnesses told police that the Mercedes was traveling at what appeared to be more than 100mph.

Investigators - Shaw - Bar - Crash - Police

Investigators were also told Shaw had been drinking at a bar before the crash, police said.

Pimentel was due to deliver her son around Christmas, according to her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!