'I don't like men… stop touching me all the time': Excruciating outburst by Pennsylvania lawman who interrupts meeting after male colleague lays his hand on his arm for a brief moment

Mail Online | 12/7/2017 | Kelly Mclaughlin For Mailonline
hoppers911 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/07/16/47151BC200000578-0-image-a-63_1512662713351.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/12/07/8374311020786005709/1024x576_MP4_8374311020786005709.mp4

A committee meeting in Pennsylvania's capitol was derailed by a Republican representative who asked a male colleague to stop touching him on the arm, saying he's 'heterosexual'.

Rep Daryl Metcalfe said, 'I don't like men, as you might', after Democratic Rep Matt Bradford placed his hand on Metcalfe's forearm while debating a land-use bill at the state government meeting in Harrisburg on Tuesday.

Visibly - Bradford - Mid-sentence

He interrupted the visibly stunned Bradford mid-sentence to tell him to stop touching him.

'Look, I'm a heterosexual. I have a wife, I love my wife, I don't like men - as you might. But stop touching me all the time,' the rep from Butler County told Bradford, who started laughing.

Metcalfe - Hands - Somebody - People - Side

Metcalfe added: 'Keep your hands to yourself. If you want to touch somebody, you have people on your side of the aisle who might like it. I don't.'

Bradford, who has a wife and children, laughed and said the meeting was 'officially off the rails'. He then requested a sidebar to discuss what he called 'extraneous issues'.

Intent - Permission - Seconds - Bradford - Montgomery

'My intent was just to beg for your permission for about 30 seconds,' Bradford, of Montgomery County, said.

Metcalfe, who is serving his tenth term in office, responded: 'Then beg, don't touch.'

Pennsylvania - Legislator - Rep - Brian - Sims

Pennsylvania's first openly gay legislator, Rep Brian Sims, expressed outrage on Facebook over Metcalfe's comments.

'PA State Representative Daryl Metcalfe disrupted a State Government Committee meeting this morning - about a land use bill! - to loudly declare his heterosexuality!' wrote Sims.

Democrat - Stuff - Racist

The Democrat added: 'You can't make this stuff up! The most homophobic, transphobic, racist,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't panic!