Forced festivity! University of Alabama student has to wear a Christmas tree COSTUME every day for the rest of her semester after she lost a self-imposed Twitter bet

Mail Online | 12/7/2017 | Clemence Michallon For Dailymail.com
amyc9948amyc9948 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/07/15/4714BFD900000578-0-image-a-4_1512660013685.jpg

A University of Alabama student is currently spending the rest of her semester in a Christmas tree costume after losing a self-imposed Twitter bet.

Kelsey Hall, 20, shared a photo of herself wearing the festive outfit, which engulfs her entire body and only has a small hole for her face to poke through, earlier this month on the platform.

Classes - Day - End - Semester - Classes

She pledged to wear it to all of her classes every day until the end of the current semester, with classes due to end tomorrow before a week of finals begins.

Naturally, Hall's message has gone viral, easily surpassing the threshold she had set for herself in just a few hours. It has now been retweeted more than 30,000 times.

Student - Chemistry - Word - Costume - Days

The student, a chemistry major, has remained true to her word and has now worn the costume for four days in a row.

Other students have enjoyed seeing her on campus in the jolly getup, and have stopped her to pose for selfies in her company. She even took snaps with her alma mater's mascot, an elephant named Big Al.

Lot - People - Campus - Christmas - Tree

'I'm sure a lot of people on campus have wondered, "Why is she dressed like a Christmas tree?"' Hall told the University of Alabama's news center. 'I never thought it would take off like this.'

The student explained that her mother gave her the Christmas tree costume as a gift after being inspired by an online video of a man dancing to the song Jumpman, by Drake, in a similar outfit.

Love

'I love...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!