Matt Lauer just wants to ‘play golf and stay in the Hamptons’

Page Six | 12/7/2017 | Staff
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/golf-lauer.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200

Matt Lauer’s distraught-looking wife, Annette Roque, was spotted without her wedding ring in the Hamptons — and her father says she plans on divorcing the disgraced newsman. While Annette was photographed jewelry-free on a Wednesday morning visit to a grocery store in the Hamptons, with reports saying the couple’s done, lusty Lauer was still wearing his wedding ring in Sag Harbor.

Meanwhile, Page Six has learned that Lauer has no intention of trying to stage a professional comeback.

Lauer - Statement - Firing - NBC - Today

Lauer has made one statement regarding his firing from NBC’s “Today” for alleged sexual harassment, saying, “Repairing the damage will take a lot of time and soul searching and I’m committed to beginning that effort. It is now my full-time job.” A source says, “Matt has no intention in returning to public life . . . He plans to disappear and play golf.” The source added, “He wants to be a regular Joe. To play golf and stay in the Hamptons. He has no intention of mounting a Billy Bush-style comeback campaign. He is going to stick to his one statement and not address the allegations further.”

Another source says of Lauer’s vow...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Page Six
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?
Tagged: