A CONYERS CIVIL WAR IN DETROIT’S DIRTY DYNASTY

Frontpage Mag | 12/7/2017 | Staff
fufu-fefefufu-fefe (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://www.frontpagemag.com/sites/default/files/uploads/2017/12/zpq.jpg

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical left and Islamic terrorism.

After spending almost 60 years in Congress as a politician and a staffer, Rep. John Conyers II has to decide which of his many relatives to pass Michigan’s 13th congressional district to. It’s like King Lear, if Shakespeare’s fictional monarch had been forced to step down after groping a woman in church.

District - Conyers - % - % - %

The 13th is a very nice district to inherit. Conyers has won it by 77%, 79% and 82%. Fidel Castro couldn’t ask for better elections. Whichever Conyers clan member gets it will be staying in Congress for 60 years.

And will inherit Rep. Conyers’ government Cadillac Escalade.

Conyers - Stretches - Detroit - Highland - Park

The Conyers fief stretches from Detroit to Highland Park to Garden City in Michigan’s lower peninsula. It’s majority African-American. A quarter of the population is unemployed. Median household income is $29K. Only 14% of the serfs on the Conyers political plantation even have a college degree.

It’s a typical Democrat plantation where only the politicians have a future.

Day - Rep - John - Conyers - John

One day, Rep. John Conyers took John Conyers III up a hill or toxic waste dump overlooking the parts of Detroit, the failed schools, murder hospitals and burned out buildings that are the legacy of the Conyers family and said, “Son, one day all this will be yours.”

When John Conyers II announced his retirement on a Detroit radio show, he did say, "My legacy can’t be compromised or diminished in any way by what we’re going through now. This too shall pass. ... My legacy will continue through my children."

Legacy - Nepotism - Legacy - Staffers - Church

When your legacy is nepotism, it really can’t be diminished. But nepotism is a better legacy than propositioning your staffers in your underwear or groping them in church.

“I have great family here and especially my...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Frontpage Mag
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do you exist for Something or Nothing?