Chloe Green flaunts figure in £3,420 Saint Laurent mini dress... after she was accused of 's*ut-shaming' 'Hot felon' Jeremy Meeks' estranged wife

Mail Online | 12/6/2017 | Justin Enriquez;Connie Rusk For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/06/14/470C227500000578-0-image-a-79_1512572368483.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/23/918706895098300704/1024x576_MP4_918706895098300704.mp4

She hit the headlines recently after her boyfriend's estranged wife accused her of 's*ut-shaming'.

But Chloe Green appeared unfazed by the accusations on Wednesday as she flaunted her hourglass curves in a fiercely seductive Instagram post.

Clad - Velvet - Minidress - Felon - Jeremy

Clad in a luxurious black velvet minidress, the 26-year-old, who is dating 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks, showed off her toned pins in the sultry snap.

Adorned with crystal embellishments along the sleeves and padded shoulders, the former Made In Chelsea star looked effortlessly stylish in the dramatic ensemble.

Taste - Topshop - Heiress - Head-to-toe - Designer

One for expensive taste, the Topshop heiress was dressed head-to-toe in designer, with the Saint Laurent dress totting up to £3,420.

She complemented the mini-dress with black studded Miu Miu stilettos which were on full display as she posed with her back to the camera.

Chloe - Brunette - Tresses - Waves - Look

Indulging in a blow-dry, Chloe styled her long brunette tresses in soft waves and completed the look with a smoky black eye and a soft pink lip.

In another snap the star was joined by her mother Tina, who looked stunning in a black lace gown.

Family - Wife - Jeremy - Meeks - Accusation

The family outing comes after the estranged wife of Jeremy Meeks made quite the accusation at Chloe, who is currently dating the 'Hot Felon'.

According to TMZ, the mother-of-one said: 'Shame on Ms. Green for attempting to s*ut shame me.'

Details - Share - Light - Accusations - Daughter

However there are no other details included to share more light on the accusations centered around the daughter of Topshop owner Philip Green.

Melissa...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!