'I didn't get the weight loss memo!' Vicky Pattison reveals GAINED weight during her I'm A Celeb victorious stint... despite most campmates leaving the show 11lb lighter

Mail Online | 12/6/2017 | Ryan Smith for MailOnline
kims (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/06/16/470C669B00000578-0-image-a-33_1512576063347.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/12/05/1119304785760597537/1024x576_MP4_1119304785760597537.mp4

She ended 2015 on a triumphant note, when she was crowned Queen of the Jungle after winning the public vote on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.

But Vicky Pattison, 30, has revealed that as well as gaining the coveted title she also gained weight, as her team's success with most of the Bushtucker Trials thrown their way left her particularly well-fed.

Wednesday - Installment - Reality - Show - 'I

Speaking on Wednesday's installment of This Morning about the reality show, she said: 'I think across the board, campmates normally lose around 11 pounds a series. I mean, I didn't get that memo. I actually gained weight in the jungle!'

As co-hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield gasped in shock at her revelation, the former Geordie Shore star reiterated: 'I managed to put weight on, yeah.'

Vicky - Weight - Success - Challenges - Contestants

And Vicky put her weight gain down to the success on their challenges, for which contestants are awarded sumptuous meals in place of the staple rice and beans.

She said: 'We had a very strong year. You gotta think, we had Ferne (McCann), nothing fazed her; Lady C, she's a tough old cookie, and I wasn't gonna let anything beat us. So I was eating better in there than I did out here!'

Vicky - Weight - Time - Show - Things

While Vicky saw herself gain weight during her time on the show, things have been quite different for this year's crop of contestants, with the TV personality revealing: 'Collectively, across the camp, they've lost over six stone.'

Earlier this year, Vicky hit back at claims that she had 'ballooned' to a size 16, after months of a healthy lifestyle and intense fitness regime, insisting that she had remained a consistent size 10 for much of the year.

Bodyshamers - MailOnline - Train - Life - Women

Slamming the bodyshamers, she exclusively told MailOnline: 'I train hard, I eat right, but most of all I enjoy life and urge all women out there...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!