Holy guacamole! Hawaii woman finds five-pound avocado under a tree... and now it's in line for a place in the Guinness World Records

Mail Online | 12/6/2017 | Associated Press;Michelle Ganney For Dailymail.com
monna (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/05/21/4705589400000578-0-image-a-69_1512508071169.jpg

A Hawaii woman is waiting to hear back from Guinness World Records to find out if the five-pound avocado she snagged is the world's largest.

Pamela Wang of the Big Island found the avocado Sunday in Kailua-Kona, while on a walk, West Hawaii Today reported.

See - Day - Day - Wang - 'It

'I see avocados every day and I pick up avocados every day, but this one it was hard to miss,' Wang said. 'It was as big as my head.'

The Hawaiian Islands have approximately over 200 avocado varieties.

Move - Pure - Kona - Green - Market

Her next move was to go to the Pure Kona Green Market, where she met up with friends and showed the enormous avocado to community members.

Wang's friends began making inquiries online, uncovering information that indicated that the avocado might just be the largest on record.

Wang - Application - Guinness - Months - Ken

Wang submitted an application to Guinness and expects to here back within two months. She had Ken Love, executive...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!