Special counsel backs out of bail deal with Paul Manafort, saying he tried to hide a public relations effort

latimes.com | 12/4/2017 | Staff
kims (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.trbimg.com/img-5a25cc8d/turbine/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-paul-manafort-secretly-worked-on-1512425542?&imgtype=.jpg

President Trump said he felt “very badly” for his ex-national security advisor Michael T. Flynn, who pleaded guilty Friday to lying to the FBI and agreed to cooperate with prosecutors in the investigation into Russian meddling.

"I feel badly for Gen. Flynn. I feel very badly. He's led a very strong life, and I feel very badly about it,” Trump told reporters Monday as he left the White House for a trip to Utah where he is expected to announce cuts to two national monuments there.

Hillary - Clinton - Times - FBI - Nothing

“I will say this. Hillary Clinton lied many times to the FBI and nothing happened to her. Flynn lied, and it destroyed his life, and I think it's a shame,” Trump said.

Trump has repeatedly said Clinton lied to the FBI without providing any evidence. FBI officials have said publicly they have no reason to believe that Clinton lied during their investigation of her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State.

Tweets - Weekend - Trump

In tweets over the weekend, Trump tried to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: latimes.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!