'Branson buried his head in my ****': Joss Stone backing singer claims Sir Richard Branson, 67, put his face in her cleavage and made a boat noise at his luxury Necker Island resort

Mail Online | 11/25/2017 | Isobel Frodsham For Mailonline
lukealukea (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/25/01/46AB6E2100000578-0-image-a-41_1511573650924.jpg

Sir Richard Branson has been accused 'motorboating' a backing singer for Joss Stone during a party at Necker Island.

Antonia Jenae, 44, claims the Virgin boss went over to her and put his face in her breasts while making an engine boat noise.

Incident - Place - Years - Sir - Richard

The incident is said to have taken place seven years ago after Sir Richard, 67, invited Miss Stone and her band over to the island after they played the Go Green festival in Tortola in the British Virgin Islands.

Speaking to the Sun, Ms Jenae, from Lauderdale Lakes, Florida, said: 'His behaviour was disgusting. I feel like it was sexual assault.

'We - Bar - Bye - Everyone - Face

'We were by the bar and he was saying bye to everyone. He came up to me and put his face in my breasts.

'He went ‘brrrrrr’ and just walked away. It was surreal, totally out of the blue. Joss and I were like, ‘What the **** was that?!’ Everyone was wondering why I wasn’t angry because I’m usually a firebrand. But I was just too shocked.'

**** - Pool

She adds that he also 'tried to get her to show him her ****' as they lounged by the pool but she refused.

A representative for Ms Stone last night declined to comment.

Statement - Virgin - Management - Spokesman - 'Joss

A statement from a Virgin Management spokesman said: 'Joss Stone, members of her family and her band...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!