HuffPo: Two Anonymous Women Accuse Al Franken of Inappropriate Touching

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 11/22/2017 | Kemberlee Kaye
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Al-Franken-Groping-Reporter-w-border-e1510847892992.png

A report published by the Huffington Post Wednesday night cites two anonymous women who also accuse Sen. Al Franken of inappropriate touching, bringing the total of inappropriate touching allegations against the Senator to four.

Both women claim Franken touched their butts at political events without consent. One woman says that Franken suggested they retreat to the bathroom after groping her. Neither wishes their identites known for fear of retribution.

Franken - Events - Someone - Bathroom

Franken says he doesn’t remember the events but is certain he never asked someone to join him in the bathroom.

From HuffPo:

Women - Others - Stories - Condition - Anonymity

The two additional women, who said they were not familiar with each others’ stories, both spoke on condition of anonymity. But their stories, which describe events during Franken’s first campaign for the Senate, are remarkably similar — and both women have been telling them privately for years.

In a statement to HuffPost, Franken said, “It’s difficult to respond to anonymous accusers, and I don’t remember those campaign events.”

Woman - HuffPost - Condition - Anonymity - Online

The first woman, who spoke to HuffPost on condition of anonymity because she’s worried she’ll be harassed online for making the allegation, said Franken groped her when they posed for a photo after a June 25, 2007, event hosted by the Minnesota Women’s Political Caucus in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!