Cam Newton Posts 2008 Mug Shot, 'Learn From This Story'

TMZ | 11/21/2017 | Staff
cindy95240 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.tmz.com/2017/11/21/1121-cam-newton-mugshot-04-1200x630.jpg

Cam Newton says he thought his life and his career were OVER when he was arrested for stealing a student's laptop computer in 2008 ... but now he wants people to learn from his mistakes.

It was this exact date in 2008 that Newton was busted at the University of Florida (when he was Tim Tebow's backup). He was charged with felony counts of burglary, larceny and obstructing justice.

Newton - Plea - Deal - Charges - Diversion

Newton struck a plea deal and all charges were dropped after he completed a pretrial diversion program.

But now, 9 years later ... the NFL star is opening up about the arrest and how it affected his life.

Life - MANY - Things - Book - People

"I contemplated posting this and even reluctant about it, but as I think about my life and the MANY things I'm THANKFUL for, I tant to be an OPEN book so people can here my testimony and learn from the FLAWS and mistakes I MADE!"

"On this day 11/21/2008 I was arrested for a stolen laptop and I'm sure your asking yourself where...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TMZ
Wake Up To Breaking News!