Well if that doesn't improve your stay... The Standard Hotel in Hollywood plans to open MARIJUANA boutique that will sell a variety of weed-infused items, from edibles to 'smokable products'

Mail Online | 11/21/2017 | Valerie Siebert For Dailymail.com
Frost123Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/21/17/4692DA2000000578-0-image-a-15_1511285681307.jpg

The Standard hotel is literally bringing the party to the hotel lobby with its new partnership with confection creator Lord Jones.

The Hollywood location of the hotel chain is introducing a boutique of cannabis-infused candies and topicals into the establishment starting in 2018 and even have plans to create collaborative edibles in the future with the brand.

Founder - CEO - Lord - Jones - Robert

Founder and CEO of Lord Jones Robert Rosenheck told the LA Times that the location will be the two-year-old brand's flagship retail location.

The store will occupy around 300 square feet and face Sunset Boulevard just to the right side of the hotel's entrance.

Offer - Location - Selection - Caramels - Chocolates

On offer in the location will be a selection of tasty caramels and chocolates as well as sweetened gumdrops all infused with THC.

The individually wrapped dark chocolate and espresso flavor chews cost $5 a pop and contain 15 mg of THC while the gumdrops - produced collaboration with Icelandic band Sigur Rós -contain 20 mg each and come in $50 boxes of nine.

Shop - Variety

The shop will also offer a variety of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .