'I am the most famous human being that has ever lived': Charles Manson's last words are revealed in a new documentary on the psychopath killer

Mail Online | 8/9/1969 | Charlie Moore For Mailonline
jenny1246 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/21/12/466CE60F00000578-0-image-a-29_1511268590406.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/11/20/5386790858657319236/1024x576_MP4_5386790858657319236.mp4

Some of Charles Manson's final words will be revealed in a new documentary on the psychopath killer.

Cable network REELZ has released a teaser of their program which was due next year but has been brought forward to December 3.

Phone - Conversations - Manson - Prison

It features phone conversations with Manson from prison in which he declares: 'I'm the most famous human being not only that is alive but the most famous human being that has ever lived. And I'm not even dead yet.'

He ominously adds: 'What do you think is gonna happen when I die?'

Conversation - Manson - Responsibility - Murder - Victims

In another conversation Manson denies responsibility for the murder of his seven victims.

He says of his cult members who carried out the acts: 'I never ordered nobody to do anything. They were always free to leave.'

Manson - Years - Bars - Actions - Remorse

Manson says that in his years behind bars he has been able to reflect on himself and his actions - but he shows no remorse.

He explains: 'I've been deep in thought in solitary confinement for almost 40 years thinking what the **** does all this mean, who does that fit, where does that work?

Stuff - Man

'And the stuff that I've come up with man it's just unbelievable.'

The teaser, first obtained by TMZ, concludes with Manson saying: 'You are for you. I am for me. I'm for Charlie.'

Sister - Manson - Victim - 'Family - Members

It comes after the sister of Manson's most famous victim said she blames the 'Family' members who murdered her more than him and fears they'll get out of jail.

Actress Sharon Tate was brutally killed aged 26 by three of Manson's followers while eight months pregnant with film director Roman Polonski's baby.

Sister - Debra - Tate - Yesterday - Manson

Her sister Debra Tate yesterday said Manson's death cannot give her closure while the killers are still alive.

She told TMZ: 'Charlie was the least of my worries. He did set all of this in motion but it's the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!