Roy Moore slams Gloria Allred and demands she turns over the 'fake' yearbook he signed for one of his accusers

Mail Online | 11/18/2017 | Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/18/19/467B67D400000578-0-image-a-78_1511033510755.jpg

Roy Moore repeated his demand on Saturday for powerhouse attorney Gloria Allred to release a yearbook she says proves her client’s claim that the Alabama Republican sought a relationship with her when she was underage.

‘Day 4 of New York attorney Gloria Allred's refusal to turn over her fake yearbook for third party examination,’ Moore tweeted.

Allred - Beverly - Young - Nelson - Woman

Allred is representing Beverly Young Nelson, a woman who came forward on Monday with allegations that Moore tried to force her to perform oral sex when she was just 16 years old.

'I can tell you without hesitation this is absolutely false. I never did what she said I did. I don't even know the woman,' Moore said - even though he allegedly signed her yearbook.

Moore - Vintage - Signature - Accuser - Yearbook

Moore's vintage signature in an accuser's yearbook had become the most visual proof that the sex abuse allegations against the Alabama Senate candidate from multiple women are true.

So his attorney, Phillip Jauregui, called its authenticity into question on Wednesday.

Birmingham - Press - Conference - Wednesday - Afternoon

At a Birmingham press conference Wednesday afternoon, Jauregui floated a theory of how Nelson could have faked the signature, which is supposed to be from December 1977.

Jauregui first noted that Nelson was wrong when she said she had no further contact with Moore after the incident, which she alleged happened several weeks after the signing of her high school year book, when she was 16 and the candidate was in his 30s.

Moore - Lawyer - Nelson - Divorce - Action

In 1999, Moore's lawyer noted that Nelson had filed a divorce action against her husband.

'Guess who that case was before?' Jauregui said. 'It was filed in Etowah County and the judge who signed it was Roy S. Moore, circuit judge of Etowah County.'

Contact

'There was contact,' he noted.

As for the yearbook, Jauregui asked the journalists on hand, and the greater American audience, to look more closely at the signature, suggesting a difference in how...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?