'I always get a rush': Straight male prostitute reveals what his job is REALLY like - including how much he charges, what his clients are like and what his girlfriend really thinks

Mail Online | 11/16/2017 | Molly Rose Pike For Mailonline
leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/16/09/4668923C00000578-0-image-a-2_1510825893982.jpg

A male prostitute has divulged the secrets of his job in a candid online thread - with some very eye-opening details.

In a Reddit thread called 'I am a straight male prostitute who caters to both women and men. Ask me anything', the anonymous man said he gets a 'rush' out of sleeping with people for $100 an hour.

Sex - Worker - Clientele - Women - Customer

The sex worker said his typical clientele are women aged 30 to 45 who aren't typically attractive, admitting that he'd only had one customer who he 'considered hot'.

He also divulged how he managed to get into the taboo line of work, using classified ad websites like Craigslist to find clients.

User - BlackLabelBaloo - Girlfriend - Claims - Work

The user, known only by his username BlackLabelBaloo, even revealed he had a girlfriend when he started but claims she didn't mind what work he did.

BlackLabelBaloo posted on classified advertising website Craigslist looking for women to take on a night out.

User - Years - Hawaii - City - Job

The user posted: 'I never forgot that. Years later I had moved from Hawaii to my current city, lost my job and needed a way to pay the bills. So I posted an ad asking if any gay men wanted to cuddle with a cute straight boy for money.

'It worked but was very inconsistent. So I decided to offer more.'

Sex - Worker - Clients - Sex - Services

The sex worker decided to start charging female clients for sex but only some sexual services for men at a cost of $100 (£76) an hour.

He considers himself straight, but will perform some sexual acts on men for pay, though he says he doesn't enjoy it.

Sex - Worker - Clients - 'hot - Women

The sex worker says he doesn't usually get typically attractive clients, and only slept with one who he considered 'hot', so has to fantasise about other women during the act.

He explained: 'In the moment I find it pretty easy to fantasise about...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!