At least 5 dead after shooting at Northern California elementary school — here’s what we know

Rare | 11/14/2017 | Alex Thomas
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/capture16.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

Five people are dead after an early-morning shooting at a Northern California elementary school on Tuesday. Police say that among the deceased is the gunman, who was brought down by authorities.

The shooting occurred at Rancho Tehama Elementary School, some time around 8 a.m., Fox 5 reports. A deputy said, “I am told … the suspected shooter is deceased by law enforcement bullets.” However, he stressed that the details are still unclear, saying, “I don’t have a list of victims. … I know of at least three deaths.” He added, “I know that we have [medical-evacuated] a number of students,” and said, “We have the children who were attending school in a safe location at this time.”

Gunfire - Home - Shooter - School - Deputy

The gunfire reportedly began in a home, and the shooter then moved to the elementary school, where he continued firing. The deputy speaking to Fox 5 said that he’s aware of at least five crime scenes, and that roughly 100 law enforcement officers are working to get to the bottom...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.