Eve Officially Joins ‘The Talk’ As New Host

Deadline | 11/14/2017 | Dino-Ray Ramos
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/eve-the-talk.jpg?w=605

Musician-actress Eve officially has signed on to The Talk as a new host. Eve Jeffers Cooper made her official debut today, after appearing as guest co-host during the week of October 13. She joins Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood on the CBS daytime talker.

RelatedMeghan McCain Debuts On 'The View'; Dives Into "Culture Wars Raging In America"

Angelica - McDaniel - EVP - Daytime - Programs

Angelica McDaniel, EVP Daytime Programs at CBS Entertainment, said Eve “brings a fun and fresh perspective to our already diverse panel” and will add “a new layer to the show as we continue to evolve season to season.”

“I think what I’m looking forward to the most is showcasing my personality and who I am now as a woman,” Eve told Deadline about her new gig. “In my career, people know me from my music and I have done certain things in entertainment, but this is a different avenue for me.”

London - Eve - Position

Currently based in London, Eve said that when she was first approached to host, she thought it would be an ideal position but had to think about it.

“Once I did the first test week and I met all the ladies, I felt the energy — not only from them but everyone I met on the set, and it was great,” she said. “It was one of those exciting moments in life where I thought it would be a good...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: