Teen arrested for 'slashing his 18-year-old sister to death and then leaving her for dead by a dumpster'

Mail Online | 11/14/2017 | Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com
hey13 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/14/18/4658A60E00000578-0-image-a-86_1510683395315.jpg

A juvenile boy has been arrested for allegedly slashing his 18-year-old older sister to death this weekend.

A neighbor called police shortly before 9pm Saturday night, after a young man came to his door, covered in blood, saying someone had killed his sister.

Cops - Boy - Scene - Body - Kayla

Cops interviewed the boy when they arrived on the scene, then found the body of 18-year-old Kayla Hensley, a senior in high school, near a dumpster at the entrance to the Weaverville, North Carolina mobile home park where the two live with their mother.

The cause of death was due to severe lacerations from a knife.

Police - Brother - Name - Custody - Scene

Police took the brother - who has not been identified by name because he is a minor - into custody at the scene on suspicion of murdering his sister.

He has since been charged with first-degree murder.

Minors - Crimes - Murder

Typically minors are named if they are charged with serious crimes like murder, but that doesn't appear to have happened yet.

That could change once the court decides whether to try the suspect as a minor or an adult.

Suspect - Juvenile - Hall

The suspect is currently being held at a juvenile hall.

Cynthia Webb, a friend of the victim, told WYFF that the brother was quiet.

People - Hey - Bye - Webb

'Her brother, he didn't talk much to people. He didn't say much. He would say "Hey" and "Bye" - that was about it,' Webb said.

Neighbor Franklin Hughes told WLOS that he lived in a mobile home across from the family of three and had a disturbing memory of the first time he met the brother.

'When - Hensley - Brother - Woods - Hatchet

'When I first met [Hensley's brother], he was coming out of the woods with a hatchet and I asked him what he was doing, and he wouldn't talk to me, and he went home.

'His mom come up and she talked to me, said "he just plays...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur