Sadie Frost, 52, puts on a loved-up display with beau Darren Strowger, 50, as they join a slew of music legends celebrating new exhibition at the V&A

Mail Online | 11/14/2017 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/13/23/46505C1500000578-0-image-a-219_1510614692885.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/04/27/6784035795681131756/1024x576_MP4_6784035795681131756.mp4

They seemed to have put their relationship back on track, after being spotted engaging in a heated argument in a London Cafe in May.

And Sadie Frost continued to put on a loved-up display with beau Darren Strowger, as they enjoyed a couples night out at The Adoration Trilogy Unveiling in London's Victoria and Albert Museum.

Socialite - Display - Boyfriend - Darren - Mustard

The 51-year-old socialite put on a cosy display with her boyfriend Darren, 50, as she rocked a stylish mustard yellow satin dress for the event.

Sadie's choice of attire worked perfectly for her physique, with a high neck and ruffled design giving it a 'vintage' appearance.

Brunette - Beauty - Tights - Ankle - Boots

The brunette beauty teamed the ensemble with mesh-style tights and black ankle boots, while her beau kept it simple in a navy suit and black turtleneck combo.

The couple were joined by a slew of veteran musicians at the event, which celebrating the unveiling of the first section of The Adoration Trilogy, a photograph showcase celebrating some of the greatest legends in the music industry.

Legend - Attendance - Legend - Alice - Cooper

One such legend who was in attendance was rock legend Alice Cooper, 69, who was rocking a classic all-black look that looked totally at home on the star.

In a bizarre photo collaboration, Alice was seen posing with former I'm A Celebrity star and nutritionist Gillian McKeith, 58, and her daughter Afton, 17.

Gillian - Peplum - Minidress - Lace - Robe

Donning a far more revealing ensemble than usual, Gillian was rocking a tiny black peplum minidress and floor-length lace robe complete with a train, finishing the look with racy netting tights.

Afton...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.