Back up bod Druva paddles even further up the Amazon

www.theregister.co.uk | 11/13/2017 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://regmedia.co.uk/2015/11/17/amazonian_rainforest.jpg?x=1200&y=794

+Comment Druva has nabbed a new Druva Cloud Platform (DCP) service gig for protecting, governing and looking into data in Amazon Web Services' Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), Elastic Block Store (EBS), and the Relational Database Service (RDS).

DCP is delivered as-a-service, working across AWS IaaS and PaaS offerings. Customers can analyse and discover what data lies inside the storage, who's using it, decide the protection level and the lifecycle management policy. They can determine what should be archived, backed up or discarded. It spans physical and virtual server environments, endpoints and cloud SaaS services such as Office 365.

CEO - Founder - Jaspreet - Singh - Growth

CEO and founder Jaspreet Singh tells us that: "With the massive growth with AWS customers are struggling with simple questions like 'What do I have within S3?” and “Does my EC2 compute retention tie with my legal policy?' and 'Can I move data to a lower cost of service or delete it?'

"This is a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.theregister.co.uk
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!