'Trashy but classy': New York City beauty queen, 23, lands her dream job collecting garbage with a salary up to $100K

Mail Online | 11/11/2017 | Daniel Roth For Dailymail.com
donuzumaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/11/22/463F0C7C00000578-0-image-a-11_1510437687808.jpg

A New York beauty queen contestant says she has landed her dream job... with the city's sanitation department.

Nicole Doz, who recently competed in the Miss Brooklyn and Miss Staten Island beauty pageants, calls the job 'trashy but classy.'

People - Career - CBS - News - Interview

'What I really like the most about it is that it really shocks people, telling them what I do as my career,' she told CBS 2 News during an interview. 'They would never expect it.'

Doz says the work runs in the family, and is following in the footsteps of her father, Joe, and her uncle Jayson who have been cleaning up the streets of New York for decades.

Beauty - Contestant - Age

The 23-year-old beauty contestant says that from an early age, she knew what she wanted to do.

'They always talked about how it was winning the lottery this job, how great it was,' she says.

Doz

Doz is one of only...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
No matter where you go, there you are.