'These stories are true': Louis C.K. breaks his silence and says 'I never showed a woman my d*** without asking first' in response to sexual misconduct allegations

Mail Online | 11/10/2017 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/10/18/462F7AEB00000578-0-image-a-28_1510338735219.jpg

Louis C.K. has broken his silence after he was accused of inappropriate sexual behavior by five women in a New York Times expose.

One day after those women came forward, C.K. confirmed that they were not in fact allegations in a lengthy statement.

Stories - New - York - Times - Women

'I want to address the stories told to The New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not,' said the comedian.

'These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my d*** without asking first, which is also true.

Life - Power - Person - Dick - Question

'But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them.'

He went on to state: 'The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.I have been remorseful of my actions. And I’ve tried to learn from them. And run from them. Now I’m aware of the extent of the impact of my actions.

'I - Yesterday - Extent - Women - Men

'I learned yesterday the extent to which I left these women who admired me feeling badly about themselves and cautious around other men who would never have put them in that position.'

C.K. no longer wields the same power he writes of in this statement.

Thursday - HBO - CK - Too - Stars

On Thursday, HBO announced that they will be cutting C.K. from their 'Night of Too Many Stars' special when the autism benefit airs on the network November 18.

And the day before that C.K's new film I Love You Daddy will not be arriving in theaters it was announced on Friday.

Orchard - Distribution - Rights - Film

The Orchard, who purchased the distribution rights to the film for $5 million after...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!