Charles Bronson's soap star bride-to-be claims the notorious prisoner could be free in four years as she reveals her honeymoon destination and plans to start a family

Mail Online | 11/10/2017 | Keiran Southern For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/10/14/4634CE9D00000578-0-image-a-17_1510322910823.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/12/4560360524376290100/1024x576_MP4_4560360524376290100.mp4

The bride-to-be of Britain's most violent prisoner Charles Bronson claims he could be a free man in as little as four years.

Soap star Paula Williamson, who is due to marry Bronson - now known as Charles Salvador - at HMP Wakefield next week, said that a parole hearing this week went 'really well'.

LBC - Radio - Morning - Parole - Hearing

Speaking on LBC radio this morning she said the parole hearing, which took place on Tuesday, had raised her hopes that she might be able start a family with Salvador in as little as four years.

The 37-year-old actress, who has appeared in Emmerdale and Coronation Street, said it was 'frustrating' that she wasn't allowed conjugal visits with her 64-year-old partner - whose real name is Michael Peterson - but said she was 'willing to wait'.

'He - Father

She said: 'He wants to be a father.

'We haven't had a physical relationship as conjugal visits aren't allowed in Britain - we would love it, but it won't happen.

'It - Relationship

'It's not ideal, you expect it (a physical relationship) when you get married, but I'm willing to wait.'

Speaking about how the parole hearing went this week, she said her hopes were raised that her husband-to-be could be out in four or five years.

'He - Years - Years - Parole - Hearing

She said: 'He could be out in four or five years not 10 years, that's what we spoke about at the parole hearing.

'The decision is not made yet, but the hearing went really well.'

Ceremony - Place - HMP - Wakefield - Week

Speaking about the ceremony due to take place art HMP Wakefield next week, Miss Williamson, who lives in Stoke-on-Trent, said that Salvador planned to surprise her with a song, like he did when he proposed singing 'My Way' earlier this year.

She said: 'He is going to sing another song, but I don't know what it will be as it's a surprise.

'He - Salvador

'He (Salvador) is very excited - it will be the first...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!