'I don't mess with demons!' Stranger Things' Sadie Sink, 15, reveals she is terrified of horror films and admits she struggled to watch season one of her own show without 'covering my eyes'

Mail Online | 11/10/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/10/02/462E66EA00000578-0-image-a-13_1510281603344.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/11/08/6437510224718348479/1024x576_MP4_6437510224718348479.mp4

Stranger Things newcomer Sadie Sink enchanted viewers of the hit show with her portrayal of Max - a ballsy tomboy who bravely joins the fight against the monstrous Demogorgons without a moment's hesitation.

But the 15-year-old actress has revealed that, when it comes to real life, she isn't quite so courageous in the face of terrifying demons.

Opposite - Fact

Quite the opposite in fact.

'I don't like horror movies,' she admitted in a recent interview with Cosmopolitan when asked whether she had seen her co-star Finn Wolfhard's performance in horror hit It.

'I - Clowns - Demons - Day - Courage

'I don't mess with clowns or demons! Maybe one day I’ll find the courage and I’ll watch it, but right now it’s too scary. I saw the trailer and I flipped out. I can’t do it!'

And it's not just movies that the rising star isn't able to face - she also struggled with the first season of her own show.

Season - Stranger - Things

'When I watched [the first season of Stranger Things] I was pretty scared,' she admitted.

'At some points I had to turn down the volume and cover my eyes or squint.'

Battle - Season - Series - Vain - Actress

Luckily, her battle to force herself to watch the first season of the eerie sci-fi series wasn't in vain; the red-headed actress proved to be an incredibly popular addition to the cast of the show, and has been stealing headlines ever since its premiere last month.

Sadie says that her sudden launch into the spotlight has been 'crazy', but insists that she is finding the experience 'cool'.

Season - People - Season

'Before season two came out, only a few people knew who I was and that I was going to be on season two, so I would get recognized occasionally but never as much as I do now,' she explained.

'Now it’s like, I’ll go to Starbucks or I’ll go to the mall or...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.