'Arrogant' BMW driver is pictured cutting-up motorists during rush hour while 'ogling girls' on TINDER from behind the wheel

Mail Online | 11/9/2017 | Mark Duell for MailOnline
jenny124124 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/09/09/46292AF200000578-0-image-a-62_1510220091200.jpg

An 'arrogant' middle-aged BMW driver allegedly cut up cars and caused chaos during rush hour while ogling young women on Tinder from behind the wheel.

The motorist was spotted aggressively wedging himself into small spaces between cars forcing other drivers to swerve near Manor House station in North London.

Commuter - Steve - Male - Driver - App

His fellow commuter and father-of-three, known only as Steve, 48, was left appalled when he realised the male driver was using the dating app last Friday at 6pm.

The IT consultant from Haringey ensured he caught the antics on camera as the '50-odd' man swiped left and right while seemingly paying little attention to the road.

Steve - Media - Drivers - Accident - Tinder

Steve wrote on social media: 'Having repeatedly cut me and other drivers up (and) almost causing an accident, I noticed he was doing Tinder swipes as he was driving. Number plate should be d***head.'

Steve said: 'I couldn't believe it - I was very annoyed. It's always BMW drivers that seem to want to be in front. He was probably trying to fix a date for that evening.

'He - Rush - Front - Back - Window

'He was definitely in a rush. He ended up just in front of me and I could just see through his back window these young women on his phone.

'I saw the profiles on his screen and said to my colleague 'hang on, what's he doing?'

'He

'He was about 50-odd and we thought it was really funny so I told...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!