'I had the briefest of looks!' Kenneth Branagh reveals Judi Dench, 82, once FLASHED him in her dressing room as they discussed excitement at working with Johnny Depp

Mail Online | 11/3/2017 | Ekin Karasin For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/03/17/45FC322E00000578-0-image-a-2_1509731091107.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/14/4926061695988315376/1024x576_MP4_4926061695988315376.mp4

Kenneth Branagh has revealed Dame Judi Dench once accidentally flashed him in her dressing room.

The actor and director revealed he got an eyeful of Judi, 82, while the pair were performing together in the play The Winter's Tale.

Moment - Graham - Norton - Show - Kenneth

Recalling the comic moment on The Graham Norton Show, Kenneth admitted Dench whipped off her dressing gown in front of him as she rushed to make her stage cue.

Kenneth, who described Judi as a 'troublemaker', revealed he was in her dressing room so he could pitch the project for Murder On The Orient Express.

Dressing - Room - Night

'I went into her dressing room one night and she was sitting in her dressing gown,' he recalled.

'We are excitedly talking about the film and Johnny Depp and possibly Michelle and Josh when we get the call to go on stage.

'We - Wings - Seconds - Nothing - Waist

'We are still chatting in the wings and with 30 seconds to go she throws off her dressing gown and there is nothing on below the waist!'

As he and Judi erupted into giggles, the Wallander star admitted he couldn't resist taking a peek as Dench accidentally exposed herself.

'I - Looks - Song - Nothing - Dame

'I had the briefest of looks, but I can confirm, like the song, there is nothing like a dame!' he joked. 'Her dresser ran to get her skirt and Judi went on clutching it around her.'

Laughing, Judi interjected: 'I was quite surprised too!' Judi - who plays Princess Dragomiroff in Murder On The Orient Express - talked about working on the set, which included a recreated train.

'It - Feet - Film

She said: 'It was so convincing and tremendously good. I think I actually moved only about eight feet in the whole film but you would never know it – It was fantastic.'

She added: 'Because everyone was jiggling...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!