'Truthfully, I'd rather die': Women ask guys out on a date and share the VERY varied reactions they received online - from the cringe-worthy shutdowns to the downright dirty responses

Mail Online | 10/30/2017 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
darkkazune (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/30/19/45D711C400000578-0-image-a-84_1509392834040.jpg

Almost every woman has fantasized about asking her crush out on a date at one time or another, but a group of brave ladies have proved that making the first move is a calculated risk that can either pay off or leave you utterly humiliated.

British relationship blogger Dami Olonisakin — who is known as 'Oloni' online — took to Twitter on Thursday to urge her female followers to muster up the courage to ask out their crushes once and for all.

'Ladies - Guy - Date - Shot - Response

'Ladies ask that guy you fancy out on a date and tweet me a screen shot of his response,' she wrote in a since-deleted tweet, and many of the women who participated in her #DateChallenge were happy to reveal the results of the social experiment.

Fayola Purcell, one of the women who texted her crush, was pleasantly surprised by her guy's response.

Wan - Date - Me - Food

'Hey, wanna go on a date with me? Me, you and food,' she asked.

'I'd like that a lot,' he wrote back, prompting Fayola to ask: 'Lol, the food part?'

Part

'The you part,' he sweetly responded.

Another woman known as 'Queen A' on Twitter admitted she was 'scared' when asked a guy she liked on a date via text. However, she had nothing to fear.

Yes - Crush

'Lol yes I wouldn't mind,' her crush responded.

Meanwhile, one man seemed to be a little too enthusiastic to take his future date up on her offer.

Woman - Date - Banging

After a woman he knew asked him to go on a date with her, he wrote back: 'Could we skip straight to the banging?'

Another potential couple went right to sending sexy text messages to each other.

Menu - Dessert - Section - Man

'Will you be on the menu? Let's say the dessert section?' one man wrote after he was asked to dinner.

'I was actually hoping to be the full course,' she cheekily wrote back.

However,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!