Brave mother, 37, reveals horrifying injuries at the hands of her bare-knuckle boxer ex who attacked her in a jealous drunken rage - after he is given a 'joke' 20 MONTH jail term

Mail Online | 10/25/2017 | Anthony Joseph for MailOnline
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/25/17/45AB167F00000578-0-image-a-23_1508947572549.jpg

These horrifying pictures show the bruised and battered face of a woman beaten up by her bare-knuckle boxer boyfriend - while her kids slept in the next room.

Sarah Wheatley, 37, has bravely spoken about her ordeal and says she wants people to see the horrific injuries she suffered to raise awareness of domestic violence.

Ex-partner - Russell - Mason - Coventry - Months

Her jealous now ex-partner, Russell Mason, from Wyken in Coventry, was jailed for just 20 months yesterday.

The 35-year-old boxer, who worked as a boxing trainer at a Coventry gym, was convicted of criminal damage and assault causing actual bodily harm at Birmingham Crown Court.

Ms - Wheatley - Family - Verdict - Thug

Ms Wheatley and her family are upset by the verdict and believe the thug's sentence is too soft.

Ms Wheatley was attacked by Mason on September 8 in a family hotel room at theJurys Inn, in Broad Street, Birmingham, where she was staying with him and her two daughters, aged two and five.

Couple - Twelve - Weeks - Ms - Wheatley

The couple had only been together for twelve weeks and Ms Wheatley said he waswell liked by people in Coventry.

Ms Wheatley told how Mason had been drinking vodka during the evening and was'pretty much comatosed on the bed' by the time she put her daughters to sleep.

Girls - Shop - Bottle - Wine - Ms

'After the girls were asleep I went to the shop to get a bottle of wine for myself,' Ms Wheatley said.

'When I got back I went and sat in the bathroom - rather than turn the bedroom light on while the girls were sleeping - and talked to some friends on Facebook.

Door - F*** - Facebook - Anything

'All I remember is he appeared at the door and said 'who the f*** are you speaking to?' and I said I'm on Facebook, after that I don't remember anything else.

'I woke up and tried to get back up but I couldn't, he must have knocked me unconscious again.

Remember - Nose

'I remember waking up and touching my nose...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.