Alicia wins Halloween! Silverstone dresses as Clueless alter ego Cher with pal Chrissy Teigen

Mail Online | 10/22/2017 | Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/22/17/4593831900000578-0-image-a-20_1508689302373.jpg

When it comes to Halloween outfits, this one is going to be hard to beat.

Alicia Silverstone rolled back the years as she dressed as her character Cher on Saturday night, in her iconic yellow plaid skirt suit.

Outfit - Generation - Movie

The outfit will be instantly recognizable to a generation who grew up watching the 90s classic teen movie.

Among them is Alicia's pal Chrissy Teigen, who certainly approved of the choice.

Photos - Life - Alicia - Silverstone - Beyonce

'How am I supposed to sleep? I think I've asked for 2 photos in my entire life. Alicia Silverstone and Beyonce,' she wrote on Twitter.

The two posed for a picture backstage during a break from filming an episode of Lip Sync Battle, which will be broadcast in January.

Image - Chrissy - Daughter - Luna - Alicia

The image showed a delighted Chrissy, 31, holding her one-year-old daughter Luna, alongside Alicia, 41.

Another shot showed Chrissy's husband John Legend on baby duty,

Luna - Blanket - Place

The 38-year-old and little Luna snuggled under a warm blanket as they watched filming take place, with the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...