Bikini-clad Kate Wright cosies up to beau Rio Ferdinand in adoring display as she flashes her curves in black two-piece during holiday in Dubai... after quitting showbiz to focus solely on his family

Mail Online | 10/21/2017 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/21/18/458D45CB00000578-0-image-a-38_1508606512690.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/05/1382687727449718681/1024x576_MP4_1382687727449718681.mp4

She quit showbiz to focus on life with her beau and his children Lorenz, 11, Tate, nine, and Tia, six,.

And Kate Wright proved just that, as she enjoyed a trip to Dubai with footballer Rio Ferdinand where the duo proved just how happy they are while cosying up poolside, as she lay on his chest in an extremely sweet display.

TOWIE - Star - Figure - Bikini - Beau

The 24-year-old former TOWIE star showed off her sensational figure in a scanty black bikini as she chilled out alongside her beau and his family in the plush hotel, while he displayed his athletic physique.

Last month, Kate revealed she was quitting the limelight to focus on Rio Ferdinand and his kids. Speaking for the first time about their relationship, she told The Sun: 'I’m taking a step back from the public eye, I want to keep my life private as I lived my previous relationship on TOWIE, my priority right now is Rio and the family.'

Pair - Strength - Strength - Romance - Summer

The pair have gone from strength to strength since since going public with their romance earlier this summer. Just weeks ago they shared their first snaps to social media, having remained relatively elusive about their love.

Clearly stronger than ever, the happy duo looked chilled out and happy as they soaked up the sun on the relaxing break in which they looked every inch the perfect couple in the happy environment.

TOWIE - Ex-girlfriend - Show - Dan - Edgar

After soaring to fame on TOWIE in 2015, when she was introduced as the ex-girlfriend of show heartthrob Dan Edgar, she became a fan favourite, with her sizzling figure and girl's girl personality winning hearts.

Despite two...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!