TOWIE: 'I'm gonna b***h slap you into next week!' Amber Turner's mum is branded 'savage' over huge outburst at love rat Dan Edgar... yet other fans point out her daughter's own cheating

Mail Online | 10/19/2017 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/19/00/457904D900000578-0-image-a-56_1508368063991.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/03/26/6501395396124626651/1024x576_MP4_6501395396124626651.mp4

Last week, Amber Turner was left heartbroken when she discovered on-off beau Dan Edgar had bedded a mystery woman behind her back.

And after the TOWIE star was seen bereft on Sunday night's episode, the latest show saw the blonde beauty bring in her mum for reinforcements, in which the Turner matriarch won huge praise for her hard stance on the cheating.

Amber - Week - Dan - Fans - 'goals

As she told Amber she would 'b****h slap her into next week' if she reunited with Dan, fans were divided as some insisted she was 'goals', yet others branded her a hypocrite due to the fact Amber herself cheated on her ex with Dan.

Amber and Dan had first controversially embarked on a romance while she had been dating her ex-beau of four years Jamie Reed.

Reality - Star - Claims - Dan - House

The reality star had initially denied claims she had stayed at Dan's house while still dating Jamie, but later confessed all, insisting she was 'sorry' she had hurt Jamie.

Following her split from the Essex boy, Amber went on to date Dan, but it became clear the couple were on different pages. Dan decided to call it quits with the starlet, as he claimed she 'wanted a relationship' with him and he was keen to stay single.

Dan - Week - Drunken - Fling - Amber

Yet they recently deemed themselves exclusive - before Dan admitted last week that he had enjoyed a drunken fling, leading to heartbreak from Amber and the wrath of her mother which saw her scold her daughter with the violent threat.

Fans of her behaviour penned: 'Ambers mum is SAVAGE #TOWIE... How rough is amber t’s mother on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.