Would you do yoga NAKED? Woman, 30, who teaches classes in the nude for a living claims posing in the buff can boost your self esteem, sex life and sleep

Mail Online | 10/16/2017 | Cindy Tran for Daily Mail Australia
ziggy1023 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/16/05/45618ACB00000578-0-image-a-221_1508128115870.jpg

Forget hot yoga and meditation - there's a new practice that will shed more than stress and tight muscles from your body.

It's naked yoga - the latest fitness trend to hit Australia.

Yoga - Instructor - Rosie - Rees - Yoga

Yoga instructor Rosie Rees runs nude yoga classes where she teaches up to 30 women per session - and they are not afraid to bare all.

The 30-year-old, based in Perth, said the workshops are designed to inspire women of all shapes and sizes to embrace their bodies.

Balance - Room - Strangers - Rosie - Practice

Attempting to restore your spiritual balance while naked in a room full of strangers may not seem ideal - but Rosie insists the practice is very therapeutic.

'It's not about doing the downward dog naked... it's about self-acceptance, stepping out of the comfort zone and cultivating courage,' she told Daily Mail Australia.

Catalyst - Nude - Yoga - Thing - Women

'I'd say it's a catalyst. Nude yoga is such a courageous thing to do but when these women leave my classes, they feel comfortable in their own skin.

Not only can getting into a naked child's pose be a spiritual practice - Rosie said the activity helps with sleep, improves your sex life and boosts confidence.

Lot - Women - Sleep - Others - Sex

'A lot of women come back saying they had the best sleep, they feel very energised and others said they have the best sex because they are connecting to their bodies,' she said.

'Women are very hard on themselves but when they walk into this beautiful space, they learn how to feel like to be an acceptance of their body.

Mothers - Children - Bodies - Gratitude - Body

'Particularly mothers who have children - their bodies change so much. It's amazing for them to have gratitude for their body by the end of the class.

'There are also women in their 60s and 70s embracing their bodies. We have women of all ages joining. They either want to try something different, make changes in their lives or tick it off...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It just doesn't get bettere than this...