'She thought she'd pooped her pants': Teacher begs parents to talk about menstruation with their children after a fourth-grader started her period and had NO idea what it was

Mail Online | 10/13/2017 | Clemence Michallon For Dailymail.com
vpp1219 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/12/22/45456FDB00000578-0-image-a-113_1507843046572.jpg

A teacher has begged parents to discuss menstruation openly with their children after a fourth-grader started her period during class and had no idea what was going on.

The teacher took to Reddit earlier this month to recount the anecdote, explaining the girl disappeared in the bathroom and was convinced she had 'pooped her pants but in the front'.

Girl - Period - Time - Experience - Home

It turned out that the girl was having her period for the first time, and was left so confused by the experience she had to go home.

'It's not even 8:30 and I was supervising 3-4th graders before classes start and this 4th grader girl went to the bathroom to basically not come back,' the teacher wrote.

'When - Something - Pants - Front

'When I went to check on her she said she couldn't come out and something was wrong, that she had pooped her pants but in the front.

'She had her period. She had no idea what it was and nothing of the sort. I had to give her a super long maxi pad because I had nothing else and I had to call her parents to send her home because she was completely confused and sad.'

Teacher - Story - Example

The teacher then used the story as an example of why...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...