Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/13/11/454B048100000578-0-image-a-31_1507891468792.jpg
Count yourself as a bit of an Einstein? You may want to cast your eyes over this GCSE paper before you get ahead of yourself.
Go Social has shared the 15-question quiz that's designed to test 16-year-old budding scientist's knowledge - and adults are struggling to answer it.
Questions - Table - Puzzlers - Protons - Neutrons
From questions about the periodic table to puzzlers regarding protons and neutrons, cast your eyes over the below questions, write down your answers and see how well you scored with the answers in the pink box at the end...
1. What is a property of copper?
Figure - Man - Leaf - Blower - Leaves
2. The figure shows a man using a leaf blower to move some leaves. The leaf blower is powered by an electric motor connected to a battery. Complete the sentence: 'The battery stores ..... energy which is transferred into electrical energy.'
3. The figure below shows the mass of carbon added to and removed from the atmosphere each year. Name process 'X'
Humans - System - Changes - Environment - Which
4. Humans use the nervous system to react to changes in the environment. Which word means a change in the environment?
5. A householder monitored how the air temperature inside his house changed over a 2-hour...
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.