Bangladeshi man hasn't walked in 40 YEARS: 53-year-old recluse is plagued by a 6-stone tumour on his thigh that makes children 'scared' of him

Mail Online | 10/13/2017 | Stephen Matthews For Mailonline
tictac399 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/13/11/454AFE1000000578-0-image-a-37_1507889510302.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/13/6047853284902484077/1024x576_MP4_6047853284902484077.mp4

A Bangladeshi man hasn't walked in 40 years - because of a mystery condition that has caused a six stone tumour to grow on his thigh.

Haroon Patwari, 53, has his whole body riddled with tiny tumours, one of which has grown to enormous proportions on his upper right leg.

Children - Haroon - Recluse - Reports

Children are 'scared' of Haroon, forcing him to live as a recluse which has left him 'frustrated', according to local reports.

He is unable to work, and is completely reliant on his wife, Jaytun Nisa, 49, and two children for financial support and to help him stand up.

Haroon - Narayanpur - Chandpur - District - 'I

Haroon, from Narayanpur in Chandpur district, said: 'I drag my feet to walk. The leg feels too heavy to even lift it up. If I am sitting I need help of someone to stand.'

Tumours began to appear on his body when he was nine.

Illiterate - Parents - Treatments - Doctors - Growth

His illiterate, poverty-stricken parents relied on alternative treatments and doctors to stop the growth - but nothing worked.

Haroon, whose leg was engulfed by the massive tumour by the time he was 30, said: 'I had these boils on my body and was given some local medicines.

Tumours - Pace

'However, instead of them healing, the tumours started spreading at a rapid pace.'

Left in immense pain

Wife - Jaytun - 'I - Years - Pain

His wife Jaytun said: 'I have seen him suffering for 33 years. He is in immense pain. It is heartbreaking to see him living like this.

'He can do nothing on his own and needs support to stand because the leg is very heavy.'

Haroon - Condition - Stock - Children - Village

Haroon's mysterious condition has made him a laughing stock among children in the village -...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
41 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!