'Call on your brothers to be better': Rose McGowan asks men for support after claiming Harvey Weinstein raped her and Amazon studios covered it up before winning a 'dirty Oscar'

Mail Online | 10/13/2017 | Harvey Day For Mailonline;Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/13/12/454BDB8A00000578-0-image-a-9_1507895039977.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/12/281504601363102355/1024x576_MP4_281504601363102355.mp4

Actress Rose McGowan has called on men for support after claiming Harvey Weinstein raped her and that Amazon covered it up before going on to win a 'dirty Oscar.'

In a series of tweets directed at Amazon boss Jeff Bezos on Thursday, the actress claimed she was raped by 'HW' and that she told Amazon Studios about it when she heard about a possible deal with Weinstein.

Jeffbezos - Head - Studio - HW - Proof

She said: ' @jeffbezos I told the head of your studio that HW raped me. Over & over I said it. He said it hadn’t been proven. I said I was the proof.

'I had already sold a script I wrote to your studio, it was in development. When I heard a Weinstein bailout was in the works

Studio - Head - Thing - Deal - Amazon

'I forcefully begged studio head to do the right thing. I was ignored. Deal was done. Amazon won a dirty Oscar.

'I called my attorney & said I want to get my script back, but before I could, #2 @amazonstudios called to say my show was dead

Jeffbezos - Funding - Rapists - Pedos - Harassers

'@jeffbezos I am calling on you to stop funding rapists, alleged pedos and sexual harassers. I love @amazon but there is rot in Hollywood.

Three hours after the the tweets, Amazon announced on Thursday evening that producer Roy Price is 'on leave of absence effective immediately' from the company, less than three hours after McGowan took aim at him.

Actress - Price - Rape - Claims - 'HW

The 44-year-old actress alleged that Price had said her rape claims against 'HW' were not credible when she tried to advise him against bailing out Weinstein's company.

He responded by killing the project she was developing for the company, claims McGowan.

Reference - Harvey - Weinstein - Sallie - Hofmeister

'HW' is apparently a reference to Harvey Weinstein, whose representative Sallie Hofmeister has said that he client 'unequivocally denies... any allegations of non-consensual contact.'

And the 'dirty Oscar' McGowan discussed seems to be a reference...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
24 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!